Friday, September 18, 2009

SAMPLE CHARACTER SHEETS

This has taken me longer than expected, and has been much harder. Yet, here I can present you with three sample characters, one for each of my settings. With these sheets the sketchy ruleset I have in my mind is finally coming to fruition. I'm posting them in the hope that seeing a real example will help you better understand some of the points I've not been able to explain correctly. And I'd expect to ignite your imagination, too.




Click for bigger images


Lastly, a word from our sponsors (no, not really). One of the companies I added a link to last week, Heresy Miniatures, has just started a sale with discounts up to 35%. Don't miss the opportunity to grab some lead goodness at a superb price! And you may want to have a look at the upcoming BIG dragon (and place a pre-order; I already have one). Did I mention it's BIG?

No comments:

Post a Comment